Construction Experience & Technology with William A. Kelly
Providing you with a custom building that meets your needs and your budget
William A. Kelly & Company is a full-service general contractor and construction management firm. From pre-construction consulting to turn-key packages, our firm has three generations of experience to draw from. We estimate and value engineer all projects in house and we have the capacity to provide design-build services. William A. Kelly & Company self performs various aspects of construction from site work and excavation to carpentry. We do everything from construction management, turn-key packages and lump sum contracts to project management on a fee basis.
Our firm is also a pioneer in pre-engineered metal building construction and multi-story modular construction. We've been furnishing and erecting metal buildings for over 45 years. With the custom engineering and design of a metal building, you can achieve the look you desire with the functionality you need. As an authorized Nucor Builder, William A. Kelly & Company offers the most comprehensive array of proven products and services available in metal building construction. We can customize your steel building using standard local materials such as stone, brick, stucco or wood. With the quality of a Nucor building, combined with the experience of William A. Kelly & Company, you can be assured that your building will be on time and on budget.
With our full-range of custom construction services, you can expect:
- Preliminary budgets and in-depth cost analysis of your project
- Review of design development drawings
- Value engineering for all construction
- In depth cost analysis to ensure project fits your needs
- Site mobilization, OSHA documentation and safety reviews
- Construction contracts/Construction management agreement
- Equipment and labor resources, including site preparation, foundation and construction and interior finishing
- Project closeout, including completion of subcontract agreements, cataloging warranties, ensuring completion of all work and post construction manuals
- Final project overview