A Full Range of Custom Construction Services for Commercial & Residential
Our reputation for on-time & on-budget construction performance is the life blood of our company
Founded in 1932, William A. Kelly & Company is one of the Hudson Valley's oldest and most respected Construction Management and General Contracting firms. The long term vitality of the Company has been perpetuated by a growing list of satisfied clients.
William A. Kelly & Company is a family-owned business, which allows us the opportunity to give our clients personal attention through every step of construction. There is no revolving door of project managers or supervisors who need to be caught up to speed on your project, nor will you hear from us that your project has been placed on hold as we finish a different job. With William A. Kelly & Company, you receive a hands on approach through every step of the process. We are there to answer your questions and guide you with our vast amount of experience.
Our reputation for on time and on budget performance is the life blood of our company and the reason why we have so many repeat clients. We put our client's needs first to make sure their construction experience is a positive one.
William A. Kelly & Company is an Authorized Nucor BuildingSystems Builder. NBS has been a leader in the design and manufacture of custom steel buildings for over 30 years. This partnership allows us to offer our customers a wide array of building solutions, using state-of-the-art 3D BIM technology, that are custom designed to your unique needs.
Our personal touch is an asset that has been valued by all of our clients both big and small. Clients such as:
- Con Edison - Switch Buildings
- Days Inn - Five hotels in North America
- Extra Space Storage - Self storage facility
- Gold's Gym - New facility
- The Harvey School - Athletic center
- IBM - Renovations and Exterior Work
- Kensico Cemetery - Maintenance Building
- Millbrook School - Ice Hockey Rink
- Old Oaks Country Club - Maintenance Building
- Pepsico - Airplane hangar at the Westchester County Airport
- Putnam Hospital Center - Cancer Treatment Center
- Regeneron - Warehouse
- Rippowam Cisqua School - Kindergarten Wing, Music and Arts Building
- School of the Holy Child - Athletic Center
- Shames JCC on the Hudson - Community center
- Snapple - Warehouse
- SSC & GlobeOp - Office Building
- St. John's Riverside Hospital - MRI Imaging Center
- Urstadt Biddle Properties - Shopping Centers & Office Buildings
- Westchester Country Club - Maintenance Building and Squash Court Building
- Woodlawn Cemetery - Mausoleum Building
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels - North American Headquarters